I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the warm month of February.
We post a State of SnapBlox update once a month to let our current and future clients hear about what where working on, future projects, and give a behind-the-scenes glimpse into our company.
Among the many items we have been working on:
- We have begun rolling out Softaculous to our shared and virtual private servers..
- We have created a plan of action for MySQL 5.1 to be deployed to all managed servers.
- Testing of the latest verison of our BloxOnBlox (our backup system software). The new verision brings great improvements to restoration speed.
Please tell us how we are doing! Customer testimonials are a key way for our customers to review and/or comment on our products that include Hosting, Email Security, Cloud Backup and Hosted Exchange. And in order to provide a little incentive SnapBlox will give you $5 credit on your hosting account for spreading the word about our services.
Here are a few simple suggestions to get you started:
- The longer and more in-depth your review is the better.
- Make sure to mention the hosting plan your on and how it suits your website hosting needs.
- Describe your interactions with the web hosting support team
- Be sure to link back to SnapBlox so they know where to come to check us out or avoid us.
- How long have you been a customer and how has the service changed over the years.
Submit your reviews, good or bad, to [email protected] Make sure you provide us the following information:
- Your First and Last Name
- Your SnapBlox Primary Domain Name
- URL for the New SnapBlox Review You Have Posted
We will take care of anything else, and let you know once we have added the one-time $5 free credit to your web hosting account. If you have any questions, please post in the comments or open a support ticket. Again thanks for your continued business and support!